Pages

The Pregame

Download on Soundcloud Purchase the album on iTunes.

The Pregame drops April 8th, until then...

Artwork is finally here, shouts to Ghost
\

first offering from "The Pregame" ft Charles Hamilton & Produced by 8 Bars


March is gone but u can recap it above. 


New month, new rap up. See what they and I have been up to.


Some info on my upcoming project "The Pregame".


January is here, so is a new edition of the Hip Hop Times

Shouts Ellenville & Middletown, 845 stand up!

From Trinidad James, Kanye's Rants and Interviews and the latest on me.

Live from Washington Heights we break down the month of october in 4 mins

Myself, Dark Night and Bambo Slice on the artwork. The Pregame coming NEXT MONTH. 

October was a crazy month in the genre, hear my take on it.

Me and No Mercy went to dyckman and shot the video for Hip Hop Times September

stopped by 2 much radio to rap a bit and speak on my upcoming project "The Pregame"

From NWTS all the way to the Government Shutdown i got you covered.


2nd installment of the series is here, enjoy


NY stand up, much respect to Kendrick and Cali but i had to step up for my city

 Missed what happened in Music and Life last month? i gotchu.

Enjoy the tape and spread the word!  + newest video below


Me and No Mercy took to Bowery and Little Italy to bring yall the latest visual.



here's a video for "Shot Clock" off "The Cast 2" mixtape, check it out and download the tape above!


Rare glimpse of life in the studio with Gleams.

T.O.A.K. invited Gleams on a heartfelt record right down his alley.


One of the records i did for the music licensing side of things, produced by DC

fresh from my trip to florida here’s another video for a song off my latest mixtape(ABOVE). Filmed, Directed and edited by No Mercy

I recently signed a music licensing deal to get my tunes inserted into television and film. thanks for the support yall, watch me go into a bit of detail and give yall a live freestyle.

second video i released off my latest mixtape, enjoy and let us know what u think in the comment box. thank you


me and 346 remixed slaughterhouse's Hammer Dance


Cop your "I'm Sleep" Tee @ Itsbizkit store, this is the single so enjoy

First visual from my mixtape The Cast 2 is here, addressing the bullshit i see going on around me. While telling u what i plan to do about it.

an Ode to classic horror horror films while still droppin some gems, No Mercy BODIED the visual. Enjoy and Happy Halloween


Aristadoe puts together a movie and gives me a starring role, i go second ... had to black on this beat again

Footage from my last Performance

How the track with Skyzoo and Harry Fraud happened


Shouts to Biz

Charity by Gleams
Latest video off my last mixtape The Cast

No comments: